Friday, February 24, 2017

Storms, static, and RTTY

Well it got up to 72 degrees this afternoon, and now the storms are moving in big time.  Lightning strikes within a few miles of the house so I am shutting down, and the North American RTTY contest runs all weekend as well...so may not make much progress this weekend.  Suits me, I can use a night off. 

Ivin W9ILF is looking for a simple transmitter to couple with his old S20R receiver.  If you know of something please let him know!  It needs to be 40m, with VFO, and outputting at least 1.5 watts and no more than 3 watts.

Enjoy the weekend...we'll be diving down from 70 degrees to about 20 degrees tomorrow night.  Welcome to Indiana.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the plug about a transmitter. Stay safe in the WX.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ivin I think tonight I am just going to eat tacos, watch TV with the fam, and chill....

    ReplyDelete