Friday, May 19, 2017

What is the deal mother nature?

I was out of town working in Florida all of last week, spent a week in the sun and finally got dried out. When we got home the rains had slowed down but not stopped.  I can't remember when I have gone so long without a QSO on 40m but I have been trying for a couple of hours every night this week and have not had any success.  

Hamvention starts today and I am on call all weekend so that means I will be missing out on the inaugural Hamvention in Xenia Ohio.  We're starting to already get reports from FDIM and many of you that are attending the Hamvention, keep the updates coming and maybe I can live vicariously through your missives. 

I'm in the process of building my 30m One Watter, I have all the caps and resistors soldered in, and will get some time to work on it some more this weekend. 

ConnectSystems Inc is touting a new radio, which will be unveiled at the Hamvention...it's a 5 band SSB/CW QRP rig for less than $400.  I would like to see some more specs. 

That's it for now, I hope to make some contacts this weekend. 

73 de KB9BVN



No comments:

Post a Comment